Brevard County Personal Injury Attorney
If you need a personal injury attorney in Brevard County, Bengal Law is here for you. We serve clients throughout Titusville, Melbourne, Cocoa, and the surrounding areas with expert representation. We’ll fight for you to get you the compensation that you deserve after a life-changing accident or injury! Contact us now to schedule a case review with Jeff Starker and our legal team, or learn more about our team of Brevard County personal injury attorneys below.
Individualized Service For Better Results In Brevard County
We’re not like other personal injury law firms in Brevard County. We take a personalized approach – and keep our caseload low to ensure that we can provide each client with individualized attention.
Other firms are more interested in settling cases quickly. But that’s not acceptable to us, because it often leads to lower compensation for our clients. We’ll negotiate the best possible settlement – and are always willing to go to trial for you if a reasonable settlement can’t be reached.
When you choose us, you’ll work directly with one of our Brevard County personal injury attorneys throughout your entire claim. Our attorneys, Jeff and Joel, will work closely with you to listen to your story, discuss the specifics of your accident or injuries and build a case that will get you the maximum compensation possible for your pain and suffering, lost wages, and more.
Our Specialties & Areas Of Practice In Brevard County
We can help clients in Titusville, Cocoa, Melbourne and anywhere else in Brevard County with a variety of different personal injury cases, including:
- Truck & Semi Accidents – Trucks and semi accidents can cause catastrophic, life-changing injuries, or even death. If you’ve been involved in a truck or semi accident, Joel and Jeff are here to help.
- Car Accidents – If you’ve been struck by a negligent, distracted, or impaired driver in Florida, you may be entitled to compensation under Florida law.
- Slip & Fall Accidents – Property owners have a duty to keep you safe. If you slip, fall, and are injured on someone else’s property in Brevard County, they may be liable for damages.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Even minor accidents can result in serious injuries for motorcyclists, even when bikers wear adequate protective gear. Bengal Law can help you recover the damages you deserve.
- Wrongful Death – Under the wrongful death laws of Florida, surviving family members of the deceased may be able to recover compensation for a person who was killed by the negligence, recklessness, or wrongful act of another.
Your situation and your injuries are unique. And you need experienced representation in Titusville, Cocoa, and Melbourne. So don’t wait. Call Bengal Law at or contact us online to schedule a free, no-commitment consultation with Jeff or Joel today!
Links & Resources